Wiktoria Klimas (Ortenburger) Czestochowa 1939

Więcej
16 lata 6 miesiąc temu #192 przez Rick Ortenburger
Wiktoria Klimas (Ortenburger) Czestochowa 1939 was created by Rick Ortenburger
I am looking for a “lost ancestor” in Czestochowa. Wiktoria Ortenburger was born December 10, 1888 in Krzeczow. Wiktoria married Franciszek Klimas on 10 October 1909 on Czestochowa. They had 4 children: Anna Klimas was born in 1910 in Ostatni Grosz (Czestochowa). Stanislaw Klimas was born 1912 Przyrow (Czestochowa). Kazimierz Klimas was born in 1914 in Przyrow (Czestochowa). Jozef Klimas was born in 1917 Aleksandrowka Przyrow (Czestochowa). After 1918 they are not found in Aleksandrowka Przyrow. A distant relative, Weronika Kociszewska (Ortenburger) said that Wiktoria Klimas (Ortenburger) & a son lived in Czestochowa right before WWII started in 1939. My question is - are there any “residency lists” for Czestochowa which might show her name or the family in Czestochowa about 1939? Also are there any address books for the period of 1930-1950 for Czestochowa? Thank you for any help. Rick Ortenburger

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
16 lata 6 miesiąc temu #197 przez Rick Ortenburger
Replied by Rick Ortenburger on topic Odp:Wiktoria Klimas (Ortenburger) Czestochowa 1939
Thank you Szymek for your help with the \"residence lists\". I need to find someone to do some research for me in the State Archive in Czestochowa.
Rick Ortenburger

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie