Demande de traductions d'acte de naissance en russe Abram Jarkowizna

Więcej
6 lata 2 tygodni temu #33035 przez olivier maldjian
Hello could I have the translation of this Abram Jarkowizna's birth certificate, the father of my maternal grandmother

Załącznik thumbnail_1886r.naissanceAbramJarkowizna.jpg nie został znaleziony

Załączniki:

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
6 lata 2 tygodni temu #33040 przez Rafał Molencki
Bon soir,
voici la traduction en anglais (mais je ne suis pas sur de lire correctement tous les noms propres):

It happened in the town of Kłobuck at 11am on (10 - old Julian calendar, 12 days before)/22 January 1886. There appeared in person ?Josef/Josek? Jarkowizna, merchant, aged 36, living in the village of ?Kunopisko and in the presence of two witnesses: Mordka Majer Jarkowizna, merchant, aged 38 and also Szmul ?Miska, aged 45, from Kłobuck and showed to us a male child, informing us that he was born at the village of ?Kunopisko at 3am on (2)/14 January this year of his legal wife Gitla Łaj born Fajga, aged 36. At the offering ceremony the child was given name Abram. This certificate was read to the informing one (i.e. father) and to the witnesses and was signed by us and one of the witnesses as the others are illiterate.

And indeed at the bottom on the left is the signature of M.M. Jar... (followed by something I can't read), and on the right that of the civil registry officer Jan Gac, if I read his name correctly.

Więcej
6 lata 2 tygodni temu #33041 przez olivier maldjian
Good evening already thank you for the translation on the other hand I does not include the end the name Jan Jarc who is it?

Więcej
6 lata 2 tygodni temu #33043 przez Rafał Molencki
La signature dans le coin droit au bas de la page montre le nom de Jan Gac, officier de l'état civil, dans l'alphabet russe. L'autre à gauche est probablement Mordka Majer Jarkowizna (M.M.Jar), suivi par le mot que je ne peux pas lire.

Więcej
6 lata 2 tygodni temu #33044 przez olivier maldjian
Daccord merci beaucoup pour cette traduction ce sont de très bonnes informations qui m'aideront dans mes recherches.

Więcej
6 lata 2 tygodni temu #33046 przez olivier maldjian
Bonjour serait 'il possible d'avoir une traduction de cet acte concernant mon arrière grand père svp?

Hello would be ' it possible to have a translation of this act concerning my back grandfather svp?

Załącznik thumbnail_1928mortJosekJarkowiznapereAbram.jpg nie został znaleziony

Załączniki:

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie