Two Weddings

Więcej
11 lata 2 miesiąc temu #7757 przez Henry Czerwik
Two Weddings was created by Henry Czerwik
I'm going to post two Wedding records. I would like help knowing if and how these people are related. The first is the wedding of Franciszek Czerwik and Marianna Rak in 1824. These people are my Great Great Great Great Great Grandparents. The second is the 1814 wedding of Antoni Czerwik and his bride who we believe to be named Aplolnia? Both weddings occurred in the village of Bargly, Parish of Poczesna. We think that the mother of both Grooms is Maryanna Czyrwikowa, is this correct? In other words are Antoni and Franciszek Brothers?

Next, both documents made mention of Mateusz Czerwik and Piotr Czerwik. What is the relationship of these two to the Grooms? One person who looked at these thought they were "stryjow" Uncles to the grooms.

There is mention of Jan Czerwik in the Antoni Wedding document and he is 10 years old? Once again is this a brother to the groom?

Thank you for any light you can shed on these.

Hank Czerwik
Załączniki:

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
11 lata 2 miesiąc temu #7762 przez Szymon Gruca
Replied by Szymon Gruca on topic Two Weddings
In the first record, 19.02.1824:
- the wedding of Franciszek Czyrwik (28 years old) and Maryanna Rak (20)
- Franciszek's mother is Maryanna (50), she's a widow
- witnesses were: Mateusz Czyrwik (stryj - uncle, 45), Antoni Czyrwik (uncle, 32), Piotr (uncle, 47)

And the other record, 6.02.1814:
- the wedding of Antoni (19) and Apolonia (can't read her surname)
- Anotni's mother was Maryanna, a widow
- witnesses were: Mateusz Czyrwik (40), Jan Czyrwik (40), both were Antoni's brothers

In my opinion the grooms were not brothers, but you have to find their birth records to be sure.

Szymon Gruca
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henry Czerwik

Więcej
11 lata 2 miesiąc temu #7809 przez Henry Czerwik
Replied by Henry Czerwik on topic Two Weddings
Dziękuję!

Thank You!

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie