Pozdrawiam Caroline Brymora and other users

Więcej
8 lata 3 miesiąc temu #22359 przez boguslawa richards
Pozdrawiam Caroline Brymora and other users was created by boguslawa richards
Pozdrawiam Caroline Brymora i innych uzytkownikow.

Od dawna zastanawialam sie nad pochodzeniem moich przodkow. Niedawno przypadkowo natrafilam na ten portal. Wspaniala baza danych.Jestem jednak totalna nowincjuszka w poszukiwaniu danych dotychacych pradziadkow..
Przyciagnelo moja uwage nazwisko Brymora ( pozdrawiam, Pani Carolino). Moj tata, juz niezyjacy, pochodzil z Osin kolo Kamienicy. Pamietam, z odwiedzin jako dziecko nazwisko krewnych Brymora z Osin. Moj tata nazywal sie Grzyb, a jego rodzicami byli Jozef i Jozefa chyba z domu Michalczyk ale nie jestem stuprocentowo pewna. Bez zadnych danych o pradziadkach nic nie znalazlam w bazie danych. Czy Pani moze ma jakies wiadomosci/dane na ten temat?
Bylabym bardzo wdzieczna.
W Osinach nadal mieszkaja krewni/kuzyni taty wiec tez bede sie starala z nimi skontaktowac.
Bogusia

Hello Caroline Brymora and other users!
I have been wondering about my heritage for years. Recently, quite by chance I came across this site.
Excellent! I am very new to this type of genealogical investigation.
I have been particularly attracted by the family name Brymora ( Hi, Caroline!). My father came from Osiny near Poczesna/Kamienica. My father's family name was Grzyb and his parents were Jozef and Jozefa nee Michalczyk although I am not sure whether I am right. Anyway, without any information about great-grandfathers I was not able to find anything in the records.
I have been wondering whether you might have any info about the Grzybs in Osiny. I would be very grateful for any info about my father's parents ancestors. The Grzybs and the Brymoras of Osiny are/were definitely related.
Some of my father's relatives still live in Osiny and the neighbourhood and in time I hope to get in touch with them.

Regards,
Bogusia

bogusia

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
8 lata 3 miesiąc temu #22401 przez Caroline Brymora
Replied by Caroline Brymora on topic Pozdrawiam Caroline Brymora and other users
Halo!

I would love to hear more and work out how we are related :) I am happy for you to email me - carolinebrymora@gmail.com

There are two families Brymora - one goes back to Mateusz born 1798 (father Piotr mother Eva) and the other goes back to Stanislaw (father Franciszek mother Zofia) born in 1795.

Mateusz is my husband's Great-great-great grandfather.
My husband's great-great grandfather was Jozef Brymora, syn of Mateusz and first wifeApolonia Warwas. His son was Pawel and then Zygmunt born in 1912. Zgymunt brought his family to Australia in 1958. He was my husband's grandfather.

Mateusz Brymora married Franciszka Gryzbowna in 1856, parish Przybynow. it was his second marriage. I have attached marriage record, which was from familysearch (akt 3). Mateusz was already nearly 60 when he married her. She was only 27!

From my reading of the marriage record (I try my best with Polish!), Franciszka's parents were Mateusz Grzybo??? and Marianna Grucow, and she was born in Gubernii Warszawskiej?

They had 6 children that I can find but most died as children.
Andrzej 1857-1859,
Marianna 1859-1874
Mateusz 1862-1862
Katarzyna 1863-1864
Ignacy 1865-? (probably the only one to survive to adulthood)
Tekla ?-1870

Happy to talk more :)

Caroline
Załączniki:
The following user(s) said Thank You: boguslawa richards

Więcej
8 lata 3 miesiąc temu #22453 przez Krystian Zamorowski
Replied by Krystian Zamorowski on topic Pozdrawiam Caroline Brymora and other users
Witam Pani Bogusławo
Jestem potomkiem Stanisława Brymory o którym wspomniała Caroline. Przejrzałem swoje notatki dot. Brymorów nie znalazłem żadnych z Osin.
Proszę podać jakieś dokładniejsze dane dot. Józefa Grzyb i Józefy z domu Michalczyk, mogą być przybliżone daty urodzenia, śmierci cokolwiek może uda się Pani jakoś pomóc.
Pozdrawiam
The following user(s) said Thank You: boguslawa richards

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie