Marianna Surma Baptism Record #196 - 1901

Więcej
3 lata 11 miesiąc temu #39710 przez Lucy Humphries
Marianna Surma Baptism Record #196 - 1901 was created by Lucy Humphries
Please translate the attached baptismal record into English.

Thank you,
Lucy
Załączniki:

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
3 lata 11 miesiąc temu #39714 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic Marianna Surma Baptism Record #196 - 1901
Krzeczów in Mierzyce parish,  11/3/1901
Katarzyna Spałek, 37, mansion servant + 2 witnesses Franciszek Kubiak, 37 & Michał Filak, 32 , peasants of Krzeczów, report the birth (4am 10/31/1901) of Marianna, daughter of Marianna Surma, 26, widow, mansion servant. Looks like a posthumous baby, though it's not stated explicitly. Do you have the death record of Marianna's late husband?
The margin note says that the younger Marianna married Antoni Pielucha at the neighboring parish of Siemkowice 2/2/1921.

Więcej
3 lata 10 miesiąc temu #39721 przez Lucy Humphries
Replied by Lucy Humphries on topic Marianna Surma Baptism Record #196 - 1901
Hi Rafal, Thank you for the translation. I only see one Surma death in 1901 for the parish of Mierzyce and I think it is a woman, Franciszka possibly Franciszek's mother, record # 64. I had requested the translation because I had found two births with the name Marianna in the village of Krzeczow. One in 1900, record # 24 (not yet translated) and one in 1901, record # 196 (just translated by you). But I didn't see a death for the child born in 1900 and didn't know why they would name another child Marianna in the same family. I did not think there was another Surma family other than Franciszek and Marianna Surma.  

I have attached the two additional records mentioned above in cause you can find some additional clues.

Best regards,
Lucy
Załączniki:

Więcej
3 lata 10 miesiąc temu - 3 lata 10 miesiąc temu #39724 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic Marianna Surma Baptism Record #196 - 1901
The first one concerns 54-yr-old widow Franciszka Surma, daughter of Ambroży and Helena Biednik, who died 2pm 11/8/1901.
The other - Marianna, daughter of Franciszek Surma, 21, mansion servant and Marianna b. Grobelna, born 8pm 1/30/1900.
Does it explain anything? If not, try looking up neighboring parishes.
Ostatnia3 lata 10 miesiąc temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.

Więcej
3 lata 10 miesiąc temu #39730 przez Lucy Humphries
Replied by Lucy Humphries on topic Marianna Surma Baptism Record #196 - 1901
Thank you for your time in translating the records.  It is very much appreciated.  I will check the neighboring parishes.

Best regards,
Lucy

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie