Tekla Politanski Marriage Record #20 - 1849 and #4 - 1853

Więcej
3 lata 10 miesiąc temu #39967 przez Lucy Humphries
Please translate the two attached marriage records # 20 and #4 into English.

Thank you,
Lucy

metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&z...2.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&z...jpg#zoom=1&x=160&y=0

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
3 lata 10 miesiąc temu - 3 lata 10 miesiąc temu #39970 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic Tekla Politanski Marriage Record #20 - 1849 and #4 - 1853
Si(e)lnica & Kozie Pole in Żytno parish 8/5/1849 7pm
groom: Franciszek Kasik, 38, farmer of Si(e)lnica, born at the village of Łabęty in the Upper Silesia (I think it's Łabędy, now western suburb of the city of Gliwice), widower of Marianna Lebioda, son of (both) late Karol&Marianna
bride: Tekla, 26, daughter of Mateusz Politański&Katarzyna b. Malinowska [still living and giving their consent], widow of Mateusz Mielczarek, renting a place at Kozie Pole
witnesses: Antoni Sikorski, 48, sievemaker & Klemens Wypych, 34, farmer

Kozie Pole [lit. goat field] 1/16/1853 1pm
groom:  Stefan Stefaniak, 19 yrs 4 and a half months, bachelor, born at Wola Życińska of late Piotr & living Antonina b. Musiał
bride: Małgorzata Koczyńska, 18 yrs 7 months, maiden, born at Pustkowie Gorgoń of Jan Koczyński & Marianna b. Kasik
all the three living parents gave their consent to the marriage of their children, who were both minors
witnesses: Wojciech Kisteliński, 45 & Mikołaj Kurakowski, both farmers
Ostatnia3 lata 10 miesiąc temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.

Więcej
3 lata 10 miesiąc temu #39971 przez Lucy Humphries
Thank you for the translations Rafal.  I was hoping you would translate Record 4 in the second link.  :)

I was hoping to see if it provided additional information, perhaps  where Tekla was born, town and parish.  Still trying to find marriage record for her parents, Mateusz Politanski and Katarzyna Malinowska.

Take care,
Lucy

Więcej
3 lata 10 miesiąc temu #39978 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic Tekla Politanski Marriage Record #20 - 1849 and #4 - 1853
Oops, so I translated the wrong record ;-(  The only excuse is that I am an old man, it was quite late, damp and dark and I had had a couple of beers before the job :-)  But still, the name Kasik appears in #3.

#4   1/16/1853   Gabriel Marcinkowski, 38, widower of Józefa Kozak, born at Mała Wieś of (both late) Mateusz & Elżbieta, now renting a place at Rędziny + Tekla Kasikowa, 29, widow of Franciszek Kasik, who died at Kozie Pole 10/12/1851, born at Chorzew of Mateusz & Katarzyna Politański (not mentioned if they were still alive), now renting a place at Rędziny

Chorzew or Chorzów is a village south of Osjaków, most likely the parish of Siemkowice, but could also be Kielczygłów or Pajęczno

Więcej
3 lata 10 miesiąc temu #39981 przez Lucy Humphries
Thank you for the translation and additional information on location of the town.  I appreciate your time especially on those late dark nights. :)

Kind regards,
Lucy

Więcej
3 lata 10 miesiąc temu #39984 przez Lucy Humphries
Thanks for the lead Rafal.  I am finding records in the Parish of Siemkowice.

Lucy

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie