Solome Bula Marriage - 1808

Więcej
3 lata 9 miesiąc temu #39972 przez Lucy Humphries
Solome Bula Marriage - 1808 was created by Lucy Humphries
Please translate the attached marriage record from the Parish of Gidle.  I don't believe it has a record number but starts half way down the page of image 136.

Best regards,
Lucy

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939L...363098501&cc=2115410

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
3 lata 9 miesiąc temu - 3 lata 9 miesiąc temu #39979 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic Solome Bula Marriage - 1808
This is a record taken by the organist of Wielkie Kobiele parish in the role of civil registry officer on 11/21/1808:

Maciej Dumański, 34, bapt. at Bąkowa Góra, working at glassworks in the village of Huta Szklana Wielkokobielska (meaning Glassworks) + Salomea Bulynska (i.e. Bulińska), 30, bapt. at Gidle accompanied by her father Bruno Buliński, shoemaker and mother Gertruda ?Renik

The church record of the same marriage in Latin is here:

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939L...363098701&cc=2115410

and the surnames, not very surprisingly, have different variants: Maciej Józef Dumień and Salomea Bułczonka (i.e. Buła or Bułka).
The (civilian) witnesses are the groom's brother Józef and Jan Król, both from Huta Szklana, the church witnesses are different people listed in the Latin record.
Ostatnia3 lata 9 miesiąc temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.

Więcej
3 lata 9 miesiąc temu #39983 przez Lucy Humphries
Replied by Lucy Humphries on topic Solome Bula Marriage - 1808
Thank you for the translation Rafal.  It is a very long record and continues to image 138.  It looks like there are Bulla's mentioned at the bottom of image 137 and other relatives, (brides mother's side) at the top of image 138.  I would appreciate it if you could translate these parts as well since I have very little information on these relatives.

Please and thank you. :0
Lucy 

Więcej
3 lata 9 miesiąc temu #39985 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic Solome Bula Marriage - 1808
Yes, there are some witnesses mentioned at the end of the record: Wojciech Max, 30, of Huta Szklana, Jan Piwerski, 40 of Wielkie Kobiele, Józef Braszyński, 36, from the town of Pławno, Marian "Bulynsky", 36,  Jan  B., 37 - both were the bride's brothers, Jan Barwicki, 50, tailor living at house #63 at Gidle, and Jan Renik, the bride's mother's brother, i.e. the bride's uncle serving at the Dominican Monastery at Gidle

Więcej
3 lata 9 miesiąc temu #39986 przez Lucy Humphries
Replied by Lucy Humphries on topic Solome Bula Marriage - 1808
Thanks again Rafal.

Lucy

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie