Translation of Death Record Urszula Ujma #107 - 1894

Więcej
10 miesiąc 5 dni temu #44958 przez Lucy Humphries
Good morning,
Kindly translate the attached record #107.  I am think it is for Urszula Ujma.  
Regards,
Lucy

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT...363783201&cc=2115410

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
10 miesiąc 5 dni temu - 10 miesiąc 5 dni temu #44959 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic Translation of Death Record Urszula Ujma #107 - 1894
Lucy, I'm in the hospital now for an eye surgery and can't do the translation now. Either someone else can do it (could be into Polish and then you can googletranslate it yourself) or you'll have to wait until  next week

Ostatnia10 miesiąc 5 dni temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.

Więcej
10 miesiąc 5 dni temu #44960 przez Lucy Humphries
Replied by Lucy Humphries on topic Translation of Death Record Urszula Ujma #107 - 1894
Hi Rafal,  Sorry to have caught you at a bad time.  Hope all goes well.  I can wait until you are up to translating again.  I had sent two requests already.  I will hold off sending any more for now.

All the best for a speedy recovery,
Lucy

Więcej
10 miesiąc 1 dzień temu #44982 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic Translation of Death Record Urszula Ujma #107 - 1894
The record reports the death of Urszula Ujemska, which could well have been a variant of Ujma. She died as a widow on Oct 29, 1894 at the age of 80, daughter of unknown or immemorable parents, and the death was reported by Tomasz Batur, 50 & Józef Skowroński, 45

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie