Czy istnieje podobna strona dla każdego z regionów Polski

Więcej
1 tydzień 2 dni temu #46446 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Jestem bardzo wdzięczny za życzliwą i hojną pomoc, którą otrzymałem na tej stronie. Bardzo dziękuję za pomoc w kontynuowaniu moich poszukiwań. Czy mogę zapytać, czy istnieje podobna strona dla każdego z regionów Polski? Okazało się, że mam rodzinę z okolic Zamościa i miałem nadzieję, że uda mi się zadać pytanie komuś z tamtych okolic. Jeszcze raz dziękuję za pomoc. Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Karen Gładysz-Gryff

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
1 tydzień 2 dni temu #46447 przez Rafał Molencki
Zamość records and the search engine are available on the Lublin genealogists'  site:

regestry.lubgens.eu/news.php

They also have a forum where one can ask all kinds of questions.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Karen Gladysz-Gryff

Więcej
1 tydzień 2 dni temu #46448 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Replied by Karen Gladysz-Gryff on topic Czy istnieje podobna strona dla każdego z regionów Polski
Dear Pan Rafal,

Thank you for your help as always. If there is anything you ever would like checked in Scotland with regards to births, deaths and marriages perhaps of soldiers who remained here in Scotland after the war, I would gladly look. I am truly grateful to you all for your help. 

Kindest Regards from Edinburgh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rafał Molencki

Więcej
1 tydzień 2 dni temu #46449 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Replied by Karen Gladysz-Gryff on topic Czy istnieje podobna strona dla każdego z regionów Polski
Thank you - just looked at your recommendation.....it looks ideal. Many thanks again.

Więcej
1 tydzień 1 dzień temu #46450 przez Rafał Molencki
Pleased to hear that you find the Lublin website useful. Let's hope that you find what you need.
Thanks for your kind offer to look for info in the Scottish archives. So far I haven't discovered any members of my family in the Polish forces in the UK during WW2. So now I can only ask you to say hello to Wojtek in Princes Street Gardens :-) I have been to Edinburgh several times (two years ago last time) and have some friends there. The city is really beautiful. Best regards!

Więcej
1 tydzień 1 dzień temu #46451 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Thank you for your reply. Most certainly, I shall go and say hello to Wojtek when Spring finally arrives. Today, we actually had hail-stones.
I have to congratulate you on your Polish....I half wondered if you had been born in an English speaking country....your English is faultless.
I am glad that you like Edinburgh. It is a sleepy village compared to London.
Częstochowa is a beautiful place too....Jasna Góra is so special. My Father and Grandmother were both born there, so sentimentally Częstochowa is very important to me. 
Please, if ever anyone requires anything looked up in Edinburgh, I would be pleased to help. I have had a lot of help from many kind people so I would be happy to reciprocate.
Best wishes from Edinburgh (and Wojtek too) 🐻

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie