DNA - myheritage

Więcej
7 lata 7 miesiąc temu #26905 przez Caroline Brymora
DNA - myheritage was created by Caroline Brymora
Greetings,

Can someone who understands what I am writing please translate this to Polish for me, so that the forum members who don't speak English can read it?

Some of you may already know that myheritage started allowing people to load their DNA file to their website a few months ago. The DNA file comes from AncestryDNA, FTDNA or 23andme.

This week, myheritage started matching people to other members who share parts of DNA with them.

I wanted to let the forum members know that the DNA matching on myheritage doesn't work very well yet. I have tested myself and both of my parents. Out of the first 20 people on my list, only 1 actually matches to one of my parents. I think there is something wrong with their programming.

I am happy to provide updates as things happen, if there is interest.

I am also happy to help where I can if anyone has questions about Ancestry DNA, FTDNA or the website gedmatch.com

Thank you

Your cousin Caroline in Australia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maria Nowicka-Ruman

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
7 lata 7 miesiąc temu #26916 przez boguslawa richards
Replied by boguslawa richards on topic DNA - myheritage
Witam,

Prosze o tlumaczenie na jezyk polski, aby forumowicze nie mowiacy po angielsku tez mogli przeczytac to co tutaj napisalam.

Byc moze niektorzy z forumowiczow wiedza juz o tym, ze od kilku miesiecy myheritage pozwala na wprowadzanie pliku z DNA na swoja (my heritage) strone. Taki plik z DNA moze pochodzic z AncestryDNA, FTDNA albo 23andme.

W tym tygodniu, my heritage rozpoczal dopasowywanie ludzi z takimi samymi fragmentami DNA.

Chcialam poinformowac czlonkow forum, ze dopasowywanie DNA na myheritage jeszcze nie za dobrze dziala. Sprawdzilam siebie i swoich rodzicow. Z pierwszych dwudziestu osob na mojej liscie, tylko jedna osoba zostala przypasowana do jednego z moich rodzicow. Wydaje mi sie, ze cos jest nie tak z ich programem.

Jesli znajda sie zainteresowani forumowicze, to z checia bede przekazywac aktualne informacje na ten temat.

Z przyjemnoscia rowniez pomoge, jezeli sa jakies pytania dotyczace Ancestry DNA, FTDNA albo strony gedmatch.com.

Dziekuje.

Wasza kuzynka Caroline z Australii

bogusia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maria Nowicka-Ruman, Michał Mugaj

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie