Konieczna, Dudek families

Więcej
11 lata 3 miesiąc temu #7653 przez Kate McGlynn
Konieczna, Dudek families was created by Kate McGlynn
I'm sorry, but I don't speak Polish. I am looking for my Polish ancestors. My great grandfather was Michal Dudek, born 1885 in Humniska. He had at least one sister named Marya or Maryanna who married Franciszek Florek. Michal and Marya came to the USA, to Philadelphia, Michal in 1905 and Marya in 1902. Michal married Petronela Konieczna (born 1890 I don't know where) in Philadelphia in 1910. Petronela had a sister Stella (married Stanislaw Kwartnik in Philadelphia; she was born in 1895), a sister Anna (born around 1898), a sister Helena (born in 1891 and married Michal Kendra or Kedra), and a brother Joseph (don't know naything about him), and a brother John (married Anna in Philadelphia). My grandmother remembers being told that her mother may have been from the Sanok area and that her grandmother (Petronela's mother) lived to be over 100 years old. Also, Marya and Franz Florek returned to Poland right before World War II. Does anyone know anything about these families?

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
11 lata 3 miesiąc temu #7654 przez Szymon Gruca
Replied by Szymon Gruca on topic Konieczna, Dudek families
Hi Kate
Dudek and Konieczny are very common Polish surnames. Secondly, Sanok is a really distant city from our circle of interests.
However, you should try to contact Paweł who was seeking for Kedra/Dudek families from Humniska in 2010. That's his profile (you have to register): genealodzy.pl/PNphpBB2-profile-mode-viewprofile-u-17790.phtml
Regards

Szymon Gruca

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie