Prosze help Latin 1840 to English Waclaw Gertner and Barbara Frauenfelder urodz

Więcej
8 lata 3 miesiąc temu - 8 lata 3 miesiąc temu #22464 przez Caroline Brymora
Witam,

Prosze help translate Latin to English?

zapis był w akcie małżeństwa 1840.

Urodz Waclaw Gertner.
I can read ojciec Jozef, i matki Apolonia Retinger. Birth 1797. metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,158849,20 .

Urodz Barbara Frauenfelder (his wife). I can read ojciec Fryderyk i matki Elzbieta. Catholic. metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,158849,19

Załącznik 1797copyofbirthwaclawgertnergenbazakazimierz1507184066alpage19called15884920.jpg nie został znaleziony

Thank you!
Załączniki:
Ostatnia8 lata 3 miesiąc temu edycja: Caroline Brymora od.

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
8 lata 3 miesiąc temu #22487 przez Ireneusz Niemczyk
More or less:
Village Edingen in Baden Duchy (Princedom) the year of the Lord 1797 day 11th of November, I, Rev. Aloisus Hoffmann, curator of the Neurhausen church I baptised a male infant with the name Vencenslaus, a son of famous Joseph and Apolonia nee Retinger Gertner, catholics, legal spouses, of the same day of November born. The boy's godparents famous Venceslaus Retinger with Barbara Krauze (Krauzowa) both from the village Szwabemheimer.
(L.S.) John Bahmann P.H.

Village Hochsaxen the year of the Lord 1817 day 2nd of December, I, Rev. Paul Hauser, curator of the Hochsaxen church I baptised a female infant with the name Barbara, a daughter of famous Frederic and Elisabeth nee Michan Frauenfeldor, legal spouses, catholics, of the same day of December at midnight hour born. The girl's godparents famous John Ruthe and Barbara Kichan (Kichanowa) both from the village Hochsaxen.
(L.S.) Paul Hauser P.H.

Regards,
Ireneusz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caroline Brymora

Więcej
8 lata 3 miesiąc temu #22493 przez Caroline Brymora
Thankyou for your help :)

Now to work out where those villages are!

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie