Locate Records

Więcej
2 miesiąc 5 godzin temu #46116 przez Steven Boryk
Locate Records was created by Steven Boryk
Attempting to locate birth record for the following relative. Any help would greatly be appreciated.. Lista zindeksowanych ksiąg metrykalnych dla parafii: Częstochowa - Zygmunta Birth Records only go 1906 and FamilySearch only goes
to 1912.Birth record and Roman Catholic
DOB 3 Oct 1914
Name(s): Anton Janik parents are Antoni Janik and Stanislawa Pawlak
Zawodzie, Czestochowa, Slaskie, Poland. Thank you

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu - 1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu #46120 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic Locate Records
metryki.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=pg&id...kt=1&plik=SkU-14.jpg

The only male Janiks I find in the 1914 baptism index are Stanisław and Walerian. Neither of them had father named Antoni.
Ostatnia1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steven Boryk

Więcej
1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu - 1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu #46123 przez Steven Boryk
Replied by Steven Boryk on topic Locate Records
Please check here. Can't read Russian, yet this seems to be a parish near the town 
Birth record and Roman Catholic
DOB 3 Oct 1914 or 31 Oct 1914 
Name(s): Anton Janik to Antoni Janik and Stanislawa Pawlak
Poland, Częstochowa Roman...c Church Books, 1226-1950
Katowice, Zawodzie, Czestochowa, Slaskie, Poland - Parish Poczesna  www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/jednostka...d_jednostki=37044467   
Ostatnia1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu edycja: Steven Boryk od.

Więcej
1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu - 1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu #46124 przez Rafał Molencki
Neither in the index nor.in the book. Where do you have the DOB from?
And indeed in this Poczesna book the nsmes are also given in the Latin script (in brackets)
Ostatnia1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.

Więcej
1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu - 1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu #46125 przez Steven Boryk
Replied by Steven Boryk on topic Locate Records
Thank you for your support........ So I have his brothers death and the parents marriage which lead me to the Czestochowa books. You being unable to locate them, made me look at the town Zawodzie which a town resource used lead to me Poczesna and its only 10.8km to Częstochowa św. Zygmunta. The death is dated in 1911 yet recorded in 1912 see below for the death and marriage records: Death Record Number & Link: Page 32 / Record Number 128 1912 128 Józef Janik Antoni Stanisława Pawlak Częstochowa św. Zygmunta Zawodzie Uwagi: 3, Data zgonu: 13,07.1911 r. www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT...362384801&cc=2115410  

Marriage Record Number & Link: Page 48 / Record Number 95   1906 95 Antoni Janik Tomasz, Marianna Wilk Stanisława Pawlak Piotr, Marianna Pydzińska Częstochowa św. Zygmunta    www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT...362527301&cc=2115410   

Now to answer your original question..... how did I come up with the dates of the two records I am looking for.....Arolsen Archives ADP records...... Any suggestions or input would greatly be appreciated.
Ostatnia1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu edycja: Steven Boryk od.

Więcej
1 miesiąc 4 tygodni temu #46126 przez Rafał Molencki
There you are! It surprised me that the death of the 3-year-old Józef is reported after several months. The problem is that he died on July 13, 1911 in Germany, in Saxony to be exact in the place that is spelt here Möhschitz if I read it correctly. I have tried to look ii up and there is no village or town spelt that way. The nearest I find is Moschitz but it is only a guess It is quite likely that the other boys you're looking for were born and baptized there, which might explain why they are not taken record of in Częstochowa. The family may have come to Częstochowa for Christmas and took the opportunity to report the death of Józef.

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie