Prosić o poradę w sprawie mojej interpretacji - dziekuje bardzo

Więcej
3 tygodni 5 dni temu - 3 tygodni 5 dni temu #46304 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
  Dzien Dobry,
Proszę prosić o poradę w sprawie mojej interpretacji treści drugiego akapitu. Moim językiem jest angielski, a mój polski jest bardzo prosty, dlatego nie jestem pewien, czy poprawnie zinterpretowałem informacje. Sprawdzam to dlatego, że mam powody, by sądzić, że dziadkowie Kacpra nazywali się Wojciech i Salomea. Dziękuję za każdą radę. Pozdrawiam serdecznie z Edynburga.

Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Ostatnia3 tygodni 5 dni temu edycja: Karen Gladysz-Gryff od.

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
3 tygodni 5 dni temu - 3 tygodni 5 dni temu #46306 przez Rafał Molencki
If I read this fragment of the armorial correctly, Kacper's father was Ignacy, son of Ignacy, so Kacper's paternal grandfather was Ignacy, not Wojciech.Your reconstruction of the nine generations looks correct. Wojciech and Salomea may have been the grandparents of a different Kacper Gładysz.  The name is not uncommon. Or couldn't they have been Kacper's maternał grandpas?
We can also read in the armorial that Kacper was a customs clerk in Praszka and that he confirmed his nobility in the Kingdom of Poland in 1844.
Ostatnia3 tygodni 5 dni temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karen Gladysz-Gryff

Więcej
3 tygodni 4 dni temu #46312 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
I am very grateful for your time and kindness in checking my interpretation. I shall look again at the information about Wojciech and Salomea. I may have misunderstood the information. Thank you again for your help.

Więcej
3 tygodni 4 dni temu - 3 tygodni 4 dni temu #46313 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
A very kind person found the information and this is where I read about Wojciech and Salomea.

My 3 times great Grandfather was Kajetan Roman Gladysz , brother of Kacper Julian Gladysz , both sons of Ignacy Gladysz and his wife Tekla Brodzka. 

I shall have to discover who Wojciech and Salomea really were.

Thank you again, Karen

.Mam takie informacje: Gładysz Wojciech + Salomea Skąpska oboje zmarli przed 1811 rokiem. Wojciech był ekonomem we wsi Plucice parafia Gorzkowice potem Kuźnica Maryanowa. potwierdzenie że szlachata w akcie ślubu 51/1811 w kłobucku. Mieli dzieci: Gładysz Ignacy / Dominik Ignacy  i Ignacy Jan Kanty .
Dominik Ignacy około 1803 poślubił Brocką Teklę i mieli dzieci:
Gładysz Augustyn Ignacy Ludwik ur 27 się 1804 chrzest częstochowa mieszkali w kuźnicy Marianowej , 
Kajetan Wawrzyniec ur 1805 w kuźnicy Maryanowej chrzest Częstochowa 
Stefan ur 22 września 1807 w kuźnicy Marianowej chrzest częstochowa
Jadwiga teresa ur 1808 urodzona w kuźnicy Maryanowej chrzest Częstochowa

Gładysz Ignacy Jan Kanty poślubił 4 lutego 1811 Chociszewską Antoninę Maryannę i mieli dzieci: Gładysz Leon ur 1812 w pierzchnie chrzest Kłobuck akt 178/1812/kłobuck 
iTeofil Feliks ur 1813 w pierzchnie chrzest kłobuck akt 30/1813/kłobuck
rodzice Chociszewskiej Antoniny maryanny to: Szlachcic Chociszewski Jakub zm przed 1816 i Ewa Rychłowska zm przed 1811

Ostatnia3 tygodni 4 dni temu edycja: Karen Gladysz-Gryff od.

Więcej
3 tygodni 4 dni temu - 3 tygodni 3 dni temu #46316 przez Rafał Molencki
Hi Karen,
I’ve done a little research of my own and now I think that the Gładyszes from the armorial are not closely related to yours, if at all. I understand that you have solid evidence that Kajetan Gładysz was your third great grandfather. He was baptized as Cajetanus Laurentius (Polish Kajetan Wawrzyniec) on Aug 10, 1805:

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY...51G?i=320&cc=2115410

He was born at Kuźnica Marianowa of Magnifici Domini (meaning upper-middle nobility) Ignacy and Tekla born Brocka/Brodzka. On Feb 3, 1834 he marries Lucyna Skupińska, 26, d. of Kazimierz and Wincencja, of the manor at Wyczerpy (interestingly my great grandfather’s brother worked there as an overseer or tallyman in the 1860s):

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT...362438801&cc=2115410

Now he is described as Kajetan Roman, aged 31 (in fact he was 28 and a half), a “capitalist” of Wyczerpy. And at the bottom we can see his original signature. And he died at the age of 45 (in fact 42) at Jasionna, parish Wojków on May 28, 1848, leaving behind his widow now named Łucja:

metryki.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=pg&id...t=3&plik=189-196.jpg

Kajetan's mother Tekla died at the manor of Pierzchno (whose owner was her husband Ignacy) at 9am on Apr 13, 1810 at the age of 27:

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7...362255701&cc=2115410

Thus Ignacy became a widower with a couple of small kids. In such situations it was usual to marry again soon, often with a very young woman. And indeed on Feb 4, 1811, Ignacy Jan Kanty Gładysz, owner of Pierzchno, aged 36 years and 2 months married Antonina Marianna Chociszewska, 16 and a half years old:

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ...362239801&cc=2115410

The record does not state explicitly that Ignacy was a widower while Antonina is described as a maiden. And at the alphabetical index at the end of the book Ignacy is described as a bachelor. I think the priest made a mistake here, though in such records at the time names of former wives and dates of their deaths were usually mentioned. On the other hand it is hard to imagine two different Ignacys Gładyszes owning the same manor in 1810 and 1811 respectively. So most likely it is this Ignacy, who is described as son of late Wojciech and still living Salomea born Skąpska, baptised at the church of Gorzkowice  - if 36 years before, it must have been 1774/1775.

And this Ignacy probably had nothing in common with Ignacy Gładysz, Józef’s son, of the armorial.
Ostatnia3 tygodni 3 dni temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.

Więcej
3 tygodni 4 dni temu - 3 tygodni 3 dni temu #46317 przez Rafał Molencki
www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ...364433101&cc=2115410

And here is Ignacy Jan Kanty Gładysz's  baptism record. The baptism 'ex aqua' was performed at Plucice on Nov 14 and then the sacrament was confirmed at the Gorzkowice church on Dec 9. 1774

I realize that there is a problem with Kacper. In his death record from Walichnowy it is written that he was a son of Ignacy & Tekla, born at Kuźnica Marianowa. But his baptism record is not to be found in the Częstochowa book. Either he was born somewhere else or the priest may have forgotten to write it down. Such things did happen, the birth of one of my third great grandfathers was not included in the parish book and when he was getting married 26 years later, his two sisters had to testify under oath that he was their brother.
Another problem is that in the armorial Kacper's grandfather is not Wojciech but Józef, father of Ignacy. But vital records are definitely much more reliable sources than armorials. It is that Kacper, a clerk from Praszka, married with Emilia Szumlańska, which is written both in his death record and the armorial. In Emilia's death record we can read that she was born in Kalisz.
A lot could be explained when/if we find Kacper& Emilia's and Ignacy& Tekla's marriage records. Let's hope they will come up one day...
Ostatnia3 tygodni 3 dni temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karen Gladysz-Gryff

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie