Prosić o poradę w sprawie mojej interpretacji - dziekuje bardzo

Więcej
3 tygodni 3 dni temu #46324 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Hello Pan Rafal,

Thank you so very much for your reply. I am very grateful to you for spending time researching this. I am astounded at the amount of information you have discovered so quickly. I have been digging for almost twenty years and have only recently found some of this information with the kind help of a number of people who volunteer their help in translating documents. 

I am going off to re-read your information. Much of it is familiar, but some is new. 

I am very grateful to you for your kind reply. 

Kindest Regards from a cold and wet Edinburgh,
Karen Gladysz-Gryff

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
3 tygodni 3 dni temu #46325 przez Danuta Blachnicka-Łebek
Replied by Danuta Blachnicka-Łebek on topic Prosić o poradę w sprawie mojej interpretacji - dziekuje bardzo
Witam. Według mnie prawidłowo zostało określone pokrewieństwo. Pozdrawiam. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karen Gladysz-Gryff

Więcej
3 tygodni 3 dni temu #46326 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Witam, dziękuję za wiadomość. Jestem Wam wszystkim bardzo wdzięczny za życzliwe rady i pomoc. Najlepsze życzenia. Pozdawiam.

Więcej
3 tygodni 3 dni temu #46327 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Thank you again for your interest and advice. Some-one did warn me that Kacper Julian's birth record was not where one might have expected to find it. I trawled through pages and pages of Family Search and eventually found the entry. I am attaching for your interest.
Thank you again.

Regards,
Karen 

Więcej
3 tygodni 3 dni temu #46328 przez Rafał Molencki
Well done! So it wasn't yet Kuźnica/Kuźniczka Marianowa  near Częstochowa but Kuźniczka, now part of Krzepice.  In the record there is also info on the whereabouts  of the two Brodzki godfathers, one from Małusy in the Mstów parish and the other (Wawrzyniec, Tekla's father) from Zwierzyniec (Vivarium) in the parish of Kłobuck. Kacper was probably the first born child of Ignacy & Tekla who got married before 1803.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karen Gladysz-Gryff

Więcej
3 tygodni 2 dni temu - 3 tygodni 2 dni temu #46329 przez Karen Gladysz-Gryff
Hello again,
I don't want to overload you with too much information, but it might be of interest as you have done some research of your own.
Here are the siblings, but of course Ignacy was married twice, so some of the children are half-siblings.
If you would like references to the births and deaths images, you would be most welcome.
I am afraid my Polish is weak and my Latin non-existent, but there is a wonderful Facebook page called Genealogical Translations and they have been so so helpful in translating my births, deaths and marriages. It is quite a journey. My Father and Grand-mother were both born in Czestochowa, but my Grand-father 's work took them all over Poland. My Grandfather had been born in Warsaw. Strangely, I always thought my Grandmother's family (Matuszewski) were all from Czestochowa and my Grandfather's family were all from Warsaw......but it turns out the Matuszewski side came originally from the  Lodz area and the Gladysz's from Czestochowa !!!
SIBLINGS
B1803 - Kacper Julian, Kuznica
D1847 -Kacper Julian , Walichnowy
B1804  - Augustus Ignacy Ludwik  , Kuzniczka , Sw. Zygmunt , Czestochowa
D1804  Augustus Ignacy Ludwik , Kuznica Marianowa
B1805  Kajetan Roman or Wawryniec  Kuznica Marianowa, Sw Zygmunt, Czestochowa
D1848  Kajetan Roman or Wawrzyniec ,  Jasiona
B1807  Stefan , Kuznica Marianowa, Sw Zygmunt, Czestochowa
D????
B1808  Teresa Jadwiga , Kuznica Marianowa, Sw Zygmunt, Czestochowa
D????
B1814  Teofil , Trzepnicy , Lodz, Pierzcho, Klobuck
D????
B1815 - Stanislaw Leon , Lipniki, Pierzcho, Klobuck
D????
Kindest Regards,
Karen
Ostatnia3 tygodni 2 dni temu edycja: Karen Gladysz-Gryff od.

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie