Help please Polish to English?

Więcej
7 lata 5 miesiąc temu #27601 przez M. D.
Replied by M. D. on topic Help please Polish to English?
Good afternoon

Szymon Teras son of Wincenty and Marianna Krzyszczyk, age 28. Both his father and first wife died in Mstów Parish.

Marianna Chmielarz daughter of Krzysztof and Rozalia Smolarek, age 22. They lived in Chmielarze village. I don;t know where it is. "Słownik geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego i innych krajów słowiańskich" shows only this:
dir.icm.edu.pl/Slownik_geograficzny/Tom_XV_cz.1/307

Marianna' birth record should be in Mstów Parish.

Probably it Agata's death record 21.03.1813. She was 26 years old. She died during an epidemic but I can't read what it was.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caroline Brymora

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
7 lata 5 miesiąc temu - 7 lata 5 miesiąc temu #27604 przez boguslawa richards
Replied by boguslawa richards on topic Help please Polish to English?
Hi/ Witam,

The village of Chmielarze is located not far from Krasice, to the north east of it.
Wies Chmielarze jest niedaleko Krasic, na polnocny wschod od wioski Krasice.

Link: www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Chmielarze,+...8678696!4d19.4226776

Agata Tyraska

In the year of our Lord 1813, on the twenty first of the month of March, there died the industrious Agata Tyraska due to (morbus= disease/illness, here:) an epidemic in the twenty sixth year of her life having received the last rights, (she) was buried in the cemetery belonging to the church of Saint Adalbertus on the day of the twenty third of the current month and year.

Roku panskiego 1813, dwudziestego pierwszego marca, zmarla pracowita Agata Tyraska na chorobe: epidemia w wieku dwudziestu szesciu lat swojego zycia (lepiej chyba by to brzmialo po polsku: w dwudziestej szostej wiosnie swego zycia) po otrzymaniu wszystkich sakramentow swietych, pochowana zostala (jest) na cmentarzu nalezacym do Kosciola Swietego Wojciecha, dnia dwudziestego trzeciego, miesiaca i roku biezacego.

It does not say which epidemic it was, however the deceased were buried, it seems, in the same cemetery as the other deceased at that time. Why???

???Typhus? Brought back by the retreating Napoleonic soldiers, who might have been passing through on the way from Moscow… though, it could be a far-fetched assumption.

Nie sprecyzowano jaka to epidemia, ale zmarli pochowani sa na tym samym cmentarzu, na ktorym pochowano zmarlych na inne choroby w tym okresie. Dlaczego?

??? Tyfus...przywleczony przez zolnierzy armii napoleonskiej, mogli przeciez przechodzic przez te tereny wracajac spod Moskwy... ale to tylko takie sobie spekulacje...

Pozdrawiam,

bogusia
Ostatnia7 lata 5 miesiąc temu edycja: boguslawa richards od. Powód: literowka
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caroline Brymora

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie