I am looking for any information on this family

Więcej
4 lata 3 miesiąc temu #38464 przez darlene barnes
Replied by darlene barnes on topic I am looking for any information on this family
Hello, I talked earlier about help in finding members of my family from Puszcew Poland were Józef wiezcorek and Marianne Pluta. I learned so much from you .. Thank you again! This is an example of what sent me ... Jacek (Jacek Tomczyk) wrote: In Sylwia's policy there is one birth certificate of Marcin Wieczorek's son Józef and Marianna Pluta from 1873.
To Truskolasy Parish:
searchwarchiwach.pl/8/118/0/2/157/skan/f ... ODo-PXHjDfVfmpQhcxvA

The Wieczorek variety is very popular in Poland

Regards ... I am going to a church in our country who may have acess to these records. Can you tell me if there is any chance I can find some back any further than? I thought maybe if I could copy them I could find someone to help me translate. Also, I'd like to find out what happened to my family after that time. I was able to find out that their daughter Antonie married a man named Baltazar Olek .. I just don't know what to look at. I know you are very busy with people. I appreciate any help you can give me
Darlene
Data from:  Microsoft TranslatorVideos of translate

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
4 lata 3 miesiąc temu #38510 przez J K R
Witam Darlene.

Raczej jest mało prawdopodobne to, że siostra Marcina poślubiła Baltazara Olek bo miał tylko jedną siostrę i miała na imię Katarzyna!
Miał brata o imieniu Antoni.

Chociaż jego matka Pluta Marianna była cztery razy zamężna to nie miała córki o imieniu Antonina jak również Marcin nie miał przyrodniej siostry o imieniu Antonina.

Marcina dziadek miał córkę Antoninę ale wyszła za mąż za Matyję.

Pozdrawiam JKR.

Więcej
4 lata 3 miesiąc temu #38511 przez darlene barnes
Replied by darlene barnes on topic I am looking for any information on this family
Hello and thank you very much for the information. I received the names of the Marcin family through this forum in the above information. I will have to find out what the children of Marian Pluta were. We matched the DNA to Anna Olek. Can you tell me who were Marcin Wiezorek Parents? Next week I will go to the Mormon church in the city and I hope that the notes there can help me. Thank you very much for your help.Darlene

Więcej
4 lata 2 miesiąc temu #38858 przez darlene barnes
could I please ask for your help again? I cannot find the places where you got the wonderful information about my family. I have looked in the family search records. I feel like I am missing something, I have also looked in genekta. Can you please tell me where you found the information you were able to find? For instance how did you find records on Baltazar Olek? He had a daughter anna Olek born in 1899 in Panki poland. I cannot find anything..I have information that marianna pluta  was born about 1840 But I cannot find anything.Her father was andrew and her mother francisca. I believe they came from opole poland.  The records show that marianna pluta-plutow was married first to a man named Powel Pach. He died in 12-1859 or 1-1860. But I cannot find records of his death. These things took place around pusczcew poland. When i look it up on geneteka website, They dont show panki,puszczew or bor zapilski.? Can you show me what I am doing wrong as I search please..Thank you
Darlene Barnes Nee Zabroski

Więcej
4 lata 2 miesiąc temu #38859 przez Jacek Tomczyk
Replied by Jacek Tomczyk on topic I am looking for any information on this family
Na środku naszej strony kliknij "indeksy metrykalne" - to nasza wyszukiwarka nazwisk., (musisz się zarejestrować).
Znajdziesz tam indeksy z parafii Truskolasy 1808-1918.

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41205 przez darlene barnes
Hello. I have been looking On the site as you showed me. But I think I am misunderstanding what to put in the search section. I can see that it has truskolosy church records for the years 1808-1918. I put that in the search bar and I get searches that were done in those records. Is there a way to search  all the records for that time and place at one time. I would like to be able to see these records  as I would if I searched in family search church records..If possible...There are several people I am looking for..Can you help me understand if there is a better way to get these records..Thank you!

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie