I am looking for any information on this family

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu - 3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41206 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic I am looking for any information on this family
Come on! Starting from the bottom in "Zakres lat" you put years, e.g. 1833-1846. Then you choose the parish (Parafia) from the list. Then under Imię (first name)  you can write either nothing at all or as many letters of the name as you like: 1,2,3, etc. or the name in full. If you want to have all the guys (first-)named Jan, you just put "Jan" in the slot and nothing in the entry Nazwisko (last or family name), press "Szukaj" and you get all Jans born, married, deceased at the time, usually with the record number for the given year. And then you look it up in Family Search, Genbaza, Szukaj w Archiwach, etc.
The Nazwisko slot works exactly the same way. If you want all Nowaks, you put nothing in the Imię slot. Given that there were variant spellings at the time, diminutive forms of family names esp. for young lads and all kinds of alternations in feminine forms (e.g.: he - 1. Nowak 2.Głowa,  his wife - 1. Nowaczka/Nowakowa, 2. Głowaczka/Głowowa/Głowina, his daughter 1.Nowakówna 2.Głowianka, his son: 1.Nowaczek 2. Główka), it is safer to put in only the first couple of letters. So if I looked for the Nowak or the Głowa family, I'd only put Now, Głow in the Nazwisko slot. I picked the easiest examples, things can be much more complicated as Polish is notorious for all kinds of consonant alternations.
If you look for a specific person, you fill in everything , e.g. Imię: Jan Nazwisko: Nowak, but this may not give you all Jan Nowaks, as especially a young one may have been baptized as "Jan Nowaczek/Nowaczyk/Nowacek" and even Nowacki, Nowakowski and the like.
I hope it helps a bit, good luck!
Ostatnia3 lata 4 miesiąc temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41207 przez darlene barnes
Replied by darlene barnes on topic I am looking for any information on this family
T.hank you so very much! The information sent to me was attached to this thread. It was for a search site called szukajwarchiwach.pl   I am not sure where to put all this info in this search engine? It isnt as easy as Geneteka is for me but I have not found these records anywhere but this site.. Have you used this site?  

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41210 przez J K R
Szukaj w archiwach to inna "bajka", tam nie ma możliwości szukania po imieniu czy nazwisku bo tam są umieszczone zeskanowane kopie aktów. Na końcu każdego rocznika określonego aktu jest spis osób zapisanych w danych aktach i tam można szybciej określoną osobę wyszukać.

Search in archives is a different "fairy tale", there is no possibility of searching by name or surname because there are scanned copies of files. At the end of each year of a specific act, there is a list of people recorded in that record, and you can find a specific person there faster.

Pozdrawiam JKR.

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41211 przez darlene barnes
Replied by darlene barnes on topic I am looking for any information on this family
Thank you! That will keep me from be frustrated trying to search..

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41212 przez Teresa Łukasik
Replied by Teresa Łukasik on topic I am looking for any information on this family
Good morning,
Kogo szukasz spróbuję Tobie pomóc i poszukam w szukaj w archiwach lub innej przeglądarce.
Proszę podać informacje o szukanej osobie.
Who you are looking for, I will try to help you and look for in the archives or other browser.
Please provide information about the person you are looking for.

Best regards
Teresa

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41213 przez darlene barnes
AND I am looking for family members of Marcin wieczorek Born in 10-13-1873. He was born in Pusczcew Poland.I have some information on him. But he committed suicide in the USA in 1942. The family said his family had been murdered inPoland. I have been sent The birth act# numbers of some of his siblings. But It is hard to search the records for this area.  His mothered married 4 times. And had another child with Pius Gawenda. His name was Jozef 1883. I am trying to find the information to help me understand what upset marcin so bad. I cannot find death records for his mother or his siblings. I am trying to learn how to search  szukajwarchiwach.pl/   They have records I think but it isnt easy to find them.  Also Marcin married Wiktoria Karkula around 1902 I think. She was born 12-5-1867. They had a daughter names Anna Marie born 7-13-1894. According to what is written Wiktoria was working on a farm in Weglowice before she came to the USA in 1906. That is very close to where Marcin was born. I also know they lost 2 children very early on but I have no dates..In short..:} I am searching for quite a bit I am afraid. Thank you for any help you can give me..Darlene Zabroski

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie