I am looking for any information on this family

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41215 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic I am looking for any information on this family
Well, Darlene. It would help a lot if you cared to give us more details about names and places, which might accelerate the search considerably. Marcin's mum died as Marianna Skubała, daughter of Andrzej&Franciszka Pluta, widow, at Puszczew on Feb 28, 1907 at the age of 67.

www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/8/118/0/2/213/sk...PagCrmcNMXbGFOi1sR-A

Where was Wiktoria Karkula born in 1867?  Any idea where she married Marcin? Where was Anna Maria born in 1894?

Please Zaloguj or Zarejestruj się to join the conversation.

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41216 przez darlene barnes
Replied by darlene barnes on topic I am looking for any information on this family
Wow that was so quick.. I am sorry about the lack of information.. I really only know that marcin said on a census in the USA that he and wiktoria had married around 1902.. Marcin left poland around 1904-1905. He was in the russian military and they said he ran away from it because they were going to move him far away from wicktoria and his daughter Anna Marie. I have never found any  immigration Information for Marcin. I have read they did what they could to keep men his age from leaving the country at that time.I have been looking for a Marriage entry in the slaskie-truskolasy area for him and wiktoria.. But I admit that is a guess...Anna marie left a piece of paper That stated she had been born 7-13-1894  in kroczow Mazowiekie poland. However anytime I have told someone that they have told me that cannot be? Wiktoria's Death Certificate shows Chesowa as her birth place? 12-5-1867. I truly wish I had more.. The only other things the family told me is that They said Marcin was a russian pole and wiktoria was a german pole..That is all I know..

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41220 przez Teresa Łukasik
Replied by Teresa Łukasik on topic I am looking for any information on this family
Good morning,Marcin Wieczorek was the son of Józef Wieczorek and Marianna Pluta, he was born in the parish of Truskolasy in Puszczewo. He had siblings - Piotr b. 1862, Antoni - born in 1865, Jan - born in 1867, Katarzyna - born in 1870. On Marcin's birthday, i.e. 13/10/1873, his father Józef is dead, he died in September of that year (1873)  www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/8/118/0/2/157/sk...HjDfVfmpQhcxvAPlease provide your e-mail address and I will send you scanned data.
Here the link to search in the archives:  www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/search?q=Truskol...20XSKANro%3At&order=

Dzień dobry, Marcin Wieczorek był synem Józefa Wieczorek i Marianny Pluta, urodził się w Puszczew parafia Truskolasy.  Miał rodzeństwo - Piotr ur. 1862, Antoni - ur.1865,Jan - ur.1867, Katarzyna ur.1870.  W dniu urodzin Marcina tj.13.10.1873 jego ojciec Józef nie żyje, zmarł we wrześniu tego roku(1873)  www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/8/118/0/2/157/sk...HjDfVfmpQhcxvAProszę o podanie adres e-meilowy a prześlę Panu skany metryk.
Tutaj link do szukaj w archiwach:   www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/search?q=Truskol...3At&order=Pozdrawiam
Teresa

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41222 przez darlene barnes
Replied by darlene barnes on topic I am looking for any information on this family
T.hank you so much. I am trying to go through the records I can find on this site.. I have been writing down any names that look like they be information I need.. My email is lazybamboy2@tds.net.. Someone found Marcin's mother's death date. Marianne pluta died  Marianna Skubala 2-28-1907. I am trying to find that Act. I was wondering if her her husband was till alive then. Also she was married to Pius Gawenda in 1881. I was trying to find that act as well.. She had a son Jozef with Him named Jozef Gawenda in 1883. I am trying to find his birth act as well. I woudl like to see what else is written on these acts..

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu - 3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41226 przez Rafał Molencki
Replied by Rafał Molencki on topic I am looking for any information on this family
That someone  who found your Marianna's death record of 1907 was myself, in the middle of last night, so not that long ago :-)
You say: >>Anna marie left a piece of paper That stated she had been born 7-13-1894  in kroczow Mazowiekie poland. >>
At the time Kroczów belonged to the Kazanów parish, which is a bit hidden away but available in FS:

www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939V...C34684701&cc=1407440

I looked up July 1894 entries, but found no Anna Maria Wieczorek there. It is likely that she was baptized there a couple of months/years before or after - to find out that you need to thoroughly go through this book, page by page. Regrettably there are no alphabetical lists at the end of each year, but the good news is that it is not in Russian, as usually happened in those days.
Ostatnia3 lata 4 miesiąc temu edycja: Rafał Molencki od.

Więcej
3 lata 4 miesiąc temu #41228 przez darlene barnes
Thank you so much! Sometimes I get confused as to answered..I appreciate everything you have done..:}

Czas generowania strony: 0,000 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena

Logowanie